Thursday, August 5, 2010

It's twins!

Look who I saw in my backyard when I got to the house from work. I got a pretty good picture of one of the fawns, but at first I did not see the other one. I can't get over how big its ears are! This is just the second time I have seen the twins this year. They are old enough now that they wander off by themselves. I am assuming the mother was down the hill in the more wooded area.

I know this is a terrible picture - I took it thru the window and the screen, but you can see both of them. After I took this I went outside to the backyard and they took off into the wooded area behind the house. I had another set of twins about 3 or 4 years ago that spent a lot of time in my backyard during the day napping. They are cute, but they eat my plants!

No comments: