Friday, January 12, 2018

Yeah it's Friday!

I forgot to take a picture of the current blue herringbone baby quilt, but I now have the left half sewn together.

I was at the grocery the other day and found these soap dispensers for cheap. You know how I love the minions so Kevin and Stuart had to come home with me.

The weather is forecasted to be terrible as the day goes on today. I will run at lunch and get a few groceries before the temperature drops to freezing. Between tonight, tomorrow, and Sunday I have to finish painting the living room which I started several years ago. Ok, wipe the look of shock off your faces - LOL!! I have to get it done because my brother might be coming over Monday to help me put together the bookcases I bought at IKEA a couple weeks ago. By installing the bookcases I will lose the area where I hang my quilts to take pictures of them. I will have to try and figure out another place to hang them. I have to take a day's vacation on Monday because the schools are closed for MLK day. Since my office is in the high school I can't get in the building so I will take vacation.

Have a great weekend and I hope to show great progress on all the projects I have planned on Tuesday.

1 comment:

Charlene S said...

Good luck with the painting. Those minions are darling.