Yes, it is done as of 9:15 am Sunday morning. That is with 6+ days to spare! It turned out 79" x 95". I used warm and natural batting and an assortment of thread for the quilting including King Tut, Signature, Aurifil, Connecting Threads Essential, and a dab of Star cobalt blue I wanted to use up.
I matched the binding to the color of the blocks.
Next! I retrieved the teal and purple quilt from the UFO pile and started quilting on it again. I had 8 blocks done out of the 36 or 22% done. I managed to get 4 more blocks quilted so now I have it 33% quilted. The deadline for this quilt is July 10 so I will be pounding away on this quilt for the next couple of weeks.
I did get another order of fabric in the mail on Friday. I just had to have some of the skeleton on a bicycle fabric. I have the fabric washed, pressed, and placed into my stash.