I spent two hours last evening for the start of the big yard clean up. After four wheelbarrow loads of debris, the front flower bed looks better even though it is pretty bare. I still need to go back and clean up the nooks and crannies and add more mulch, but at least the majority of the dead leaves and trash are gone. I did spent quite a bit of time spraying weeds. Gosh, they are all ready running amuck!
The clouds were very interesting last evening.
It was 7:30 by the time I called it a night with the yard work. I opened up my next UFO to see how many blocks I had quilted before I quit this project. There are a total of 30 blocks and three of them are quilted. I had a bit of the border also quilted.
I started pulling out quilting thread and I can now use a cone of King Tut Parchment that I bought for no reason. It is the perfect cream color that will work for all the off-white fabric in this quilt.