I spent last evening doing laundry, dishes, cooking salmon that a friend of mine had caught, texting my son, and pressing the fabric that I washed.
I received another t-shirt in the mail.
Here is what the design wall currently looks like with the t-shirts. I did some rearranging and I now only have one Hendrix shirt. As you can see I still need a few more. I want this piece to end up the maximum size allowed - 6' x 6' and although it looks like the majority of my 8' x 8' is covered, the piece will shrink a lot as it gets sewn together.
I will be spending my weekend getting my hair cut and looking for two items I have misplaced. Hopefully I get some yard work and sewing done too!
Have a great weekend!