Friday, April 17, 2015

Getting ready for the weekend and another new t-shirt

I spent last evening doing laundry, dishes, cooking salmon that a friend of mine had caught, texting my son, and pressing the fabric that I washed.

I received another t-shirt in the mail.

Here is what the design wall currently looks like with the t-shirts. I did some rearranging and I now only have one Hendrix shirt. As you can see I still need a few more. I want this piece to end up the maximum size allowed - 6' x 6' and although it looks like the majority of my 8' x 8' is covered, the piece will shrink a lot as it gets sewn together.

I will be spending my weekend getting my hair cut and looking for two items I have misplaced. Hopefully I get some yard work and sewing done too!

Have a great weekend!

3 comments:

Vicki W said...

I hope you have a great weekend!

Paulette said...

Very nice group of shirts. I like the way the pops of color are distributed. Will you be sashing the shirts somehow? Yeah, I've got yard work to do too this weekend and hope some sewing. Here's to the plans!

Judy@Quilt Paradigm said...

Good luck with finding those items... I typically find things I've lost when I'm not looking for them :)

Have a wonderful weekend!