Friday, January 16, 2015

And Two more ready

With making up these sets of items needed for each quilt, I have reduced the batting scraps quite a bit. I did find a couple of larger pieces that were not in the picture. Here is the original pile

and this is what it looks like now

I pulled out my stack of backing scraps and found a piece for the quilt top with the red. Here is what my backing scrap stack looks like.

So now with these six groups set up

this weekend I will start pin basting and getting some machine quilting done.


Vicki W said...

Well done!

MartiDIY said...

Looks like you have a good quilting weekend ahead of you. Batting is one of those things that is needed but hard for me to store, or rather, hard to find a place to store.

Stephanie said...

I'm impressed! You're getting so much done.