I was at a company meeting all day yesterday thus no post.
I did get finish 2 done on Saturday. It turned out to be 37 3/4" by 49" and will go into my baby quilt stash.
On Sunday I got this improv pieced quarter square log cabin baby quilt quilted and the binding machine sewn on. Last evening I finished hand sewing the binding for my 3rd finish for 2015. It turned out 35" x 46" and will also go in the baby quilt stash.
I also got me a new toy! I needed a new juicer as my old Juiceman was on its last leg. The plastic was breaking apart and I was getting a burning smell. It was a centrifugal type juicer which I have read is not as good as a crushing type juicer because the centrifugal type have a tendency to heat up the juice. Well here is the old and the new.