Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Progress on the MM quilt

I didn't mess about last evening and got right to work on the Michael Miller challenge quilt after getting something to eat. I thought I would have accomplished more than I did, but it is what it is. I did have to wind bobbins and bury threads so maybe that is why I ended up getting only two blocks done. I did stop once in awhile to pick up the dialogue of the movie I had on which was "The good, the bad and the ugly". I had seen parts of this very long Clint Eastwood movie, but last night I finally saw the ending. Any way here are a couple shots of my progress.


The news was sad yesterday with the story that Malcolm Young is leaving the band, AC/DC, he help found with his brother Angus. Malcolm has dementia at the age of 61. His nephew, Stevie, will take his place at the rhythm guitar. He will be missed.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

love the quilting lines!!! my son mentioned the news about Malcolm :-(