I finally finished the Michael Miller challenge quilt. It is 46 1/2" x 66". I forgot to take a picture of it when the design wall was empty. I didn't feel like taking down the blocks I had on the wall for the Moda Halloween quilt so here is the picture you are getting.
I worked on the DP quilt this weekend too. I went thru all my flannels and starting cutting it into sizes I needed. While doing that I found these blocks.
I need to make the family xmas quilt so I decided these blocks were a good jumping point to make a flannel quilt this year. I went thru every flannel I had to cut 3" strips for the xmas quilt, pieces for the DP quilt, and what was left if I could get a 4 1/2" or 3 1/2" square I cut those too. Here is my smaller design wall. I made a few more DP blocks and below them I hung the strips for the xmas quilt. I didn't want to make any more DP blocks until I get my order from Fabric.com. I want to mix up the flannels I have with the ones from Fabric.com so I will have to wait until they arrive.
Here is the stack of 4 1/2" and 3 1/2" squares, the pieces for more DP blocks, and the stack of some of flannels I have left. This might turn into one of those marathon events to try and use up my flannels like I did the homespuns. I do admit I have the left over bits and pieces of the homespuns I still need to make into a top.
I then went to work on the Moda Halloween quilt for QuiltCon. I did ask and there are no rules about showing your work. I wish I had a bigger design wall so I could play with these blocks easier. Here are a few shots in progress. I am not sure if I am going to keep the orange in the quilt or not. I have made more blocks than I need so I can play around with the arrangement and colors. I plan on using this quilt on my bed so I need to make it queen sized.