Monday, August 11, 2014

Glutton for punshiment

I spent the majority of my weekend working on two pieces for the Farm to Fabric Challenge. Of course the rules state you can't post pictures, but I can show you the fabric colors I used.

The one piece I made was very non-traditional and the other piece was more traditional. I need to get these quilted quickly! I won't find out if either is accepted until early September.

My brother came over and put the new spark plug in the mower and it starts much easier now! I mowed yesterday afternoon and it just about did me in. It was at least 80. I needed to at least get it mowed since they are calling for rain Monday - Wednesday. If it doesn't rain I will have to do the trimming. Here is a picture of a fawn resting in the backyard. It must have been born late because it was small. You will probably have to click on the picture to be able to see it in the upper left part of the picture.

1 comment:

Glen QuiltSwissy said...

Can't wait to see what you come up for the Farm to Fabric. Good luck!