Tuesday, July 16, 2013

More show clothes to make

The quilting will be on hold awhile as I switch gears to sew clothes for my nephew. Yesterday his mom, my sister-in-law, found some fabric that looked like leather for a vest. This vest will go with the brown swirly pants we just made. I have a vest that I need to make a pattern from and then I can construct the new vest. I didn't feel good last evening so I didn't accomplish much except going to the library and the drug store to pick up some pictures I had printed.

I received my prize for the Quilt your Quilts challenge that Glen at Quilt Swissy sponsored. There were two books, a magazine, triangle paper, two patterns, some great fabric scraps, and a tomato pincushion. What fun! The best part is that I got all those quilt done!

No comments: