Friday, May 31, 2013

Moving forward

I have been so tired the last couple of days I haven't gotten much of anything done. I don't know if it is the drastic change in temperature or what. I mean last week we have frost warnings and the temperature was downn in the 40's. The last couple of days the temp was in the upper 80's! That is just too much of a swing! I did get part of another block quilted on the yellow and gray quilt.

I bought something for myself and not the yard! I got a Clairsonic and I love it! I have only had it a couple of weeks, but I can tell the difference in my skin. I wish I would have had one of these years ago. My face is so much softer and my pores are shinking. This little machine really vibrates the deep imbeded junk out of your skin. I am still at the stage where that is going on. I get what looks like white heads. The white heads are becoming fewer and my skin feels like it is really clean. I will be interested to see if the lady that does my hair notices. She had said in the past how she thinks I have great skin. Well, it looks a whole lot better now!

I took a picture this morning outside of the new Moda bella solid that I received recently from Miller's. It was on backorder from the big sale at the beginning of May. The color is feather and it is the top bolt. The other bolt is my favorite Kona snow. I know it is hard to see much difference in a photo, but the color of the feather is a little less yellow than the snow. I need to get the feather washed up and use it in a project.


I had to go and give my newly planted area a drink of water this morning. So far the deer have not touched the hostas. I think I will give these plants some fertilizer this weekend to help them out a bit.

This weekend I have no plans of leaving the house. I only have two weeks until Peg comes to visit and I have lots to do to get ready. I plan on hitting the yellow and gray quilt hard and get some cleaning done.

1 comment:

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

almost everyone I have talked to lately says how tired they are. I think we start out with great energy in the spring and wear ourselves out.
I hadn't heard of feather so I'll have the check that one out. I like snow with the 30's repros but it is a tad yellow with some other fabrics.