It was not in the plans to finish this quilt, but once I got started on it I could not stop! Sorry for the lousy picture. The drum quilt was still on the design wall so I had to take the picture of it laying on the table.
Here is the back. Once I had both tops done I tried to use up all the scraps in the backs. I still have some of this fabric left. I probably will use it up some charity quilts.
I also got the drum covers done, packed in a box, and dropped off to Fed Ex on Saturday.
Then I finished my MQG piece. I forgot to measure it, but it is only about 10" x 10".
Now I know you are all dying to know if I got the dishes done. Well, I got about 90% of them done. I still have the silverware and four plastic containers to wash.