Monday, September 23, 2024

6th finish for 2024

Finally, the t-shirt is done. It ended up 63" x 94".
My order from Pirate and Robin for hand dyed floss arrived Saturday. I saw this brand on a floss tube and just thought I would try some out. It came in a cute envelope with a fun sticker. They also included a sticker inside for me to use.
The floss was wrapped beautifully!
I have a project that I will be using the reddish floss and the purple floss on soon.
Saturday I went to my friend's retirement party. They had snacks, a taco bar with beef, pork, and or seasoned hamburger along with all the fixings and cookies. I had the pulled pork and ended up with food poisoning. I at least only toss my cookies once then my stomach finally settled down. I still feel a bit out of sorts, but I think one more day and I will be back.
I needed a card to take to the party. All I needed to add to this was the Best Wishes, date and the skull and I had a card to give. She loved it.
The rest of the weekend I mowed a lot of grass, but didn't get it all done. It was so hot and humid it was hard to push that mower for any length of time. My neighbors were away on vacation, so I was mowing their yard as well as mine. I didn't get their backyard done, but he told me before they left if I didn't get the back mowed that was fine. I still have half of my backyard and one side yard to do.  It was raining this morning and rain is expected tomorrow, so who knows when I will be able to finish the mowing or more like start all over again.  LOL!!

No comments: