After the floor refinishing guy left - he came to look at my floors and set up a date to do the work - I got down in the studio and started cutting more fabric for the next herringbone quilt. I cut fabric for 2 hours! I did find two pieces of this light pink fabric with brown circle. I sewed the two together and was able to get two 4.5" x 16.5" pieces.
Here is the pink scrap pile, well at least part of it. I was combing thru it to find pieces I could use for the latest herringbone quilt. I like to use as many different fabrics as possible and my choices are starting to dwindle.
Here is the pile at the end of the night. I found some 3.5" strips, there are lots of triangles, and patches that I used for zig zag quilts. Good stuff!
I found enough fabrics for the striped herringbone quilt and got started on sewing together the left column. So here is what it looks like now
Wednesday, November 15, 2017
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
You are going to be all set with baby girl quilts.
You have inspired me. I will never again go to the store to buy more fabric if I have enough scraps to sew together the right size piece!
I sew scraps together too. :-) You are on a roll with these pink fabrics.
Post a Comment