Friday, December 23, 2016

Pillowcases done!

At work the contractors are finally starting to take the building down. Over the last 3 -4 weeks they have been stripping the lockers, aluminum framing, copper, cast iron, and steel out of the building, but now it is time to knock it down. The big digger knocks stuff down and the smaller digger picks thru the debris, pulls out the metal and puts it in a dumpster. It is entertaining to watch.

I sewed together the pillow cases last night

and even got them wrapped!

I need to make a Xmas stocking and after some digging around, I found the fabric I want to use.

I couldn't find the pattern I use for stocking so I just drew one up. I think this will work just fine.

I am taking vacation next week so I might not be posting much. I have lots of work to do around the house.

Have a safe and happy holiday season!

3 comments:

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

Merry Christmas and happy sewing on your time off!

Glen QuiltSwissy said...

Well, then....Merry Christmas my friend!

I am with you, I could sit all day and watch construction and demolition......except not on my own house though.! I like the big machines.

Kaja said...

I love those blue/green fabrics! I hope you fit in some sewing along with your other plans for your week off. Merry Christmas!