Tuesday, October 6, 2015

UFO reporting and stuff a person has to do

UFO Busting 2015

Well it is that time of the month to report my progress in reducing my UFOs. Last month I finished a big one - the drunkard's path flannel quilt. I didn't start any new projects or trash any projects. I now have 9 out of the 40 items on my UFO list done. I am currently working on item 10

which I worked on after I went and got some gas so I could mowed the front yard

and the back yard

changed the burnt out bulk in my security light

and sprayed weed killer on the thistle in my planting bed

Here is this morning's sky - pretty pink clouds.

2 comments:

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

It looks like you have a good start on the finishing up of yard and flower beds. I need to do a little week killer too.

Glen QuiltSwissy said...

the sky is happy for your work yesterday!