Thursday, September 3, 2015

A miscalculation

A miscalculation has occurred. I added up the areas I got machine quilted last night. I figured I was 81% done with the machine quilting which I was happy with. Then I decided to recheck my numbers by measuring the t-shirts I still needed to quilt. Well, guess what? I am actually 86% done! This quilt will be done for my sister to take back - yeah!

I have a bunch of other stuff I need to get done besides the quilt before my sister and her husband arrive so I am taking a day of vacation tomorrow. I need to make a cheesecake for the cookout on Saturday and I also want to make a chocolate cream pie. I have not had the best luck of making a chocolate cream pie that sets up properly. If you have a tried and true recipe I would be grateful if you send it my way!

Have a safe and happy Labor Day weekend and I will post the finished quilt on Tuesday.

2 comments:

Glen QuiltSwissy said...

What a great miscalculation! I was actually thinkin you were not making numeric progress equal to your time.

Vicki W said...

I'm sure there's a bakery somewhere that can provide you with a lovely chocolate creme pie!