I did manage to get a bit of stitching done after I broke down and trimmed and mowed the front yard. My yard was quite a mess and it does look better, but there are lots of weeds that need pulled. I have one volunteer zinnia plant that came up. It is on the yard side of my edging so I had to be careful not to cut it down with the string trimmer. I got a pair of scissors to trim around it. I think it is going to be a dark pink flower.
It took me an hour and a half to do the yard. Just as I got done my brother showed up with the project my nephew called me about earlier that day. Michael wants to wear the dashiki he found at a thrift store for a show and needs me to dye a pair of white thrift store pants bright green to go with the dashiki.
Here is the stitching on one of the 6 shirts I have left to do. I am planning to stitch each face in a different shade of blue. Here is the before
and the after so far
I am finally getting my new front door installed tomorrow morning. Of course I will post picture! LOL!!
Have a great weekend!