Friday, August 18, 2017

Did good!

I stitched at lunch and after work yesterday and made some really great progress on the Monster. Here is where I started

and this is what it looks like now.

I finally got my uniform stenciled too. My uniform for working the merchandise booth for my nephew's band is the new t-shirts we are selling.

Here is my stenciling on the back

I will be ready for the next gig!

We finally got some rain last evening. I don't know how much, but it was enough that the job site looks a bit muddy. At least the dust is settled and have we ever had dust!

Have a great weekend! Guess what I will be doing? LOL!!

1 comment:

Ann said...

The green thread simply glows on this t-shirt. Excellent choice.
Have fun as crew! What a good time. Or perhaps just a long, strange, trip.