Thursday, August 10, 2017

Back to the R.E.M. quilt

I was time to get back to stitching on the R.E.M. quilt after not touching it for two days. Here is the CHANGE before

Here is what it looks like now

I will work on the VOTE FOR tonight. I did get another pin back button off ebay yesterday to add to the quilt. It was vintage. I try to buy only vintage stuff when I find a good deal. Here is the button

Yesterday I was out and about on the job site and the school a lot. There was concrete that had to be torn out and replaced so I of course walk thru the parking lots to go see the contractors and their progress. There have been a lot of people around with band camp, baseball practice, soccer practice, and teachers coming and going so yesterday I found a few items. That spirit award is a pin back button. I needed another pencil like I need a stick I the eye, but I just had to pick it up. LOL!!!

1 comment:

Kaja said...

You need to invent some sort of pencil art. :-)