Wednesday, January 12, 2011


My driveway this morning 6:30 a.m.

Believe I am not complaining - the amount of snow we have received over the last 12 hours is nothing compared to some parts of the country and I am grateful. I shoveled about 1 1/2" off the sidewalks and some of the parking lot at work about 4 pm before people started to leave yesterday. I shoveled my driveway and a neighbor's steps and driveway last evening. This morning I had another 1 1/2" so I did my driveway before I left for work. I was so tired last night and my head hurt so no sewing occured. My head hurt on and off all night so I finally decided to take a couple of Excedrin and I feel much better now. I have been slammed at work which is sucking up a lot of my energy too. We are suppose to get more snow today, but I am not sure how much. I did watch the weather last night and they said between 1 - 3 inches, but you know how that could change! Let's hope it is only that much.


Rayna said...

Yep, that looks pretty much like my landscape in NJ. Ack.
As for the sleeping thing - I just come downstairs and either get on the computer or read or sew. Eventually, I'll go back to bed. But the other night was an exception when I went to bed very late and was up early worrying about STUFF. So, came downstairs and into the sewing room. Oh, and brewed a pot of coffee. Last night, bed at 10:30 and slept till 9 this morning.

Vicki W said...

That's a lot of shoveling! I'd rather be doing that than spending the 8 hours that I have the last 2 days on the phone with all sorts of computer/internet tech support people.....with no solution to show for it!