Monday, January 17, 2011

Second finish of 2011

I spent the majority of the weekend machine quilting. I managed to get three baby quilts quilted, I got the binidng machined sewn on all three, and I got the binding hand stitched on this quilt. I used Essentials quilting thread in the bobbin and as the top threads in Natural. I used warm and natural for the batting and Kona snow for the back.

Right now this is just to have in the giveaway stash unless someone out there in blogland would like to purchase it. One of this days I need to put together an esty shop. I have gone on esty and wonder how a shop would even be found. If you do a search for patchwork baby quilts, my goodness, there are 251 pages or over 10,000 items. How on earth would anybody find you? How much could anyone sell?


Anyway, I will be having several finishes this week to show as I get the hand stitching done on the binding for the other two quilts.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Beautiful finish!! You should set up an Etsy shop there is nothing to it and people WILL find you!