Friday, October 9, 2026

TBs done, zippers ordered, ballot, and weekend plans

I finally got those six TBs done. Two of them had lime green zippers so I added the same color for the snaps.  Every time I use The Hulk to install snaps I am so glad I made the investment!  He makes it so easy!
I need to get the making of TBs, PBs, and the scissor pouches wrapped up in the next few weeks. I ordered the zippers I needed for theses TBs and PBs plus a few more so I could get the bulk discount yesterday morning. They are scheduled to arrive Saturday so this weekend I hope to get many of these finished. I did what work I could on some of them like pressing the zipper pieces to size and quilting the lining. Once I get the zippers so I can construct the zipper pockets, they will finish quickly.
I needed more iron-on fleece pieces for PBs so I got those cut.
The very first thing I did after work was fill out my ballot. It is ready to go! I will hand deliver it to the BOE today which is just a couple miles down the road from where I work.
This weekend I need to cut out the fabric for the PBs and TBs that will be table gifts for the cross stitch retreat I am going to. I also want to put a dent in getting the scissor pouches made. I will be spending my weekend in the sewing studio! Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

dianne said...

i SO want to wake up from the orange $hitstain nightmare - there are more of us than there are of them and we can 86 47 his minions by voting them the eff out ... come on, people - use your voice/vote for YOU and YOURS!!!