Wednesday, October 7, 2026

A mixed bag of activities

Wednesday is recycling and trash day, so I took care of that last evening. I taped the quilting lines on the four thread beds of the current group I am work on,  got one quilted and the flannel sewn on
A lady I work with wanted a baby quilt for a friend, so I got the label made and sewn on. It will be delivered today.
I dug out my yarn winder and wound that beautiful natural colored wool yarn into a ball. I now have the knitting needles with a counter ready to go.
This is what I am going to make. The pattern said it needed 145 yards of yarn and the skein band said it was 200 yards. Let's hope I can get this made for this winter! LOL!!
Last thing I did was look for the scrap of one of the batiks I was using for the current group of thread beds. I had thought I had cut the fabric for the zipper pockets, but I can't find those. I finally found the scrap that was left (I had already cut the lining pieces). I can easily get the two pocket pieces cut from this scrap.

No comments: