Monday, October 21, 2024

My brain hurts

I didn't get a lot of sewing done, but I did manage to get four small bags finished. I have the matching large project bags ready for stitching.
I spent most of my weekend cleaning. My new Dyson cordless vac did a great job picking up the dust bunnies! I mowed the neighbor's front yard and the internet guys showed up Saturday afternoon. I was cranking thru the laundry and doing dishes too. On Sunday another neighbor showed up to help me hook up the internet and TV steaming service. I had no idea how to do that! So between work and learning how to use the TV, my brain hurts! At work we have a program to use to submit our expense report and another program to onboard new employees. The training was poor at best for each new program. So all of this in a short period of time was a brain buster. Another project coordinator had to help me finish out my new hire from last week. I have another new hire today and I am not sure what is going to happen.

No comments: