Friday, October 4, 2024

More progress on project bags and sampler

I have the interfacing pressed on the lining, zipper units sewn together and just need to add the vinyl to them. This will be for four more 12" x 14" project bags.
I haven't had time to work on the sampler as much over the past several days. Here is where I was last time I posted this and where I am now.
At work I unpacked everything and got the Ipad station set up. These are for new hires to fill out the necessary forms instead of on paper. I don't use an Ipad except to show the new hires the videos they have to see. After going thru "training" on how to take the new hires thru the forms it is going to take some handholding so in some ways it will be faster, but in other ways it is going to take more of my time showing the new hires how to use an Ipad. The diamond plate file was made by our maintenance shop and weights 20 - 25 pounds! A bit overkill for 5 Ipads! LOL!!
I am glad it is Friday. Have a great weekend!

No comments: