Thursday, October 17, 2024

Beautiful skies

Tuesday after work I had a hair appointment. It is usually a 40 - 45 minute drive, but it took me an hour and 15 minutes to get there because traffic was so bad. That made me late, which then pushed getting done later. I didn't get home until 7 pm! I had left work at 3:30! That shot my whole evening. I'm going to start looking for a salon closer.  I have been going to Carla for a long time, but the traffic just keeps getting worse so I'm done.  There was a pink rainbow and fluffy pink cotton candy looking clouds on my way home.
Wednesday I was just dog tired when I got home. I threw a load in the washer, sat down and fell asleep in my sewing chair. Put the laundry in the dryer and threw another load in the washer. At 6:44 pm I got up to close the drapes and saw this sky. Amazing! In a matter of a minute it was gone.
I have been working on a small cross stitch for a birthday card. It is almost done.
I got a good night's sleep last night so maybe I will have the energy to work on project bags tonight.

No comments: