Monday, May 9, 2016

The weekend

I walked to the hardware store and the job trailer, came home and later walked back to the job trailer, the library, the grocery store, then back to the house. Here is what my fitbit had calculated.

Between walking on Saturday and on Sunday I worked on sewing together the AC/DC t-shirts. Here is the top all trimmed.

Tonight I will find something in my stash for the back and maybe get it ready to pin baste if I have time. I edged the yard last evening, but it was getting too late to mow. So I need to mow and go see my nephew receive another scholarship so I don't know if I will have much time to work on the AC/DC piece.

3 comments:

Glen QuiltSwissy said...

Wow! I don't think I have ever hit 22K steps! you go girl!

Vicki W said...

You make me feel so lazy!

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

I think a little over 12,000 is the hightest number of steps I have ever done and that felt like a lot. You are a super star!