Thursday, December 31, 2015

Music quilt progress

I did pretty good yesterday between sneezing and getting my steps in. Of course in my head I have big plans of getting this quilt done quickly. In order to get it quilted a bit faster I will not be quilting with line/matchstick quilting. I will be using my go to overall pattern, but I plan on switching up the color of thread. Here is how the quilt looks on the design wall as of this morning.

Here are the blocks that need sewn together. Each stack will make two blocks.

Have a happy new year!

6 comments:

Ann said...

I just made some inserts in my quilt but I really like yours. I need to try making these skinny lines. What a wonderful quilt this will be. Thanks for linking with AHIQ.

Vicki W said...

Happy New Year!

Mystic Quilter said...

Oh I like this!!

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

The quilt is looking good. Happy New Year!!

Kaja said...

This is going to be a striking quilt! I love your musical instrument fabric too. Thanks for joining up with AHIQ.

June D said...

Fun colors - looking forward to seeing when all the blocks are together!