Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Halloween progress

I got two more blocks quilted so that is 21 out of 30 done. I only have a little bit of the dark gray thread I have been using left, so once I run out of it I will switch to a medium gray. I may happen in the middle of the next block, but I think it will be fine.

I need to read announcements thoroughly and not just speed thru them. What am I talking about? Well, I opened up the pieces for the Michael Miller challenge and they are only fat eights! What the heck am I going to do with that little bit of fabric?

I had designed a quilt in my head for FQs. I was thinking about this while I was in the shower this morning and have come up with another idea. I had bought an additional 2 1/2 yards of snow, half yards of aqua, peony, citrus, and mango Cotton Couture to go with the fat eights.

1 comment:

Glen QuiltSwissy said...

Oh no!!! I would never have thought fat eighths! You are having a "challenging" time!!

But I am sure it will be a fantastic piece. And might even get chosen!