Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Another piece to the puzzle

I was so happy yesterday when the UPS man showed up. He brought me the PVC trim that I was having a hard time finding. I needed the casing that matched what I already had installed around the bathroom window, but I did not have enough for the door trim. I ended up buying 12 7' pieces which is enough for the rest of the areas in the house I want to use this trim. I did not want to run into a problem finding it again and you got free shipping if the order was over $45.00 so I figured I would kill two birds with one stone. I still need to buy the grout for the glass tiles and a light for over the shower , but I am getting close to having purchased everything I need for this project - thank goodness! I am going to the IX Center in Cleveland March 22 for the Sewing and Quilting Expo and I want to have some cash to spend on goodies!

No comments: