Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Fabric arrived and in for a fight

My fabric arrived yesterday - yeah! I bought 1/2 yard of the cheeseburger for the baby quilt, a yard of the circle fabric for the medallion tea towel quilt, a 1/2 yard of margerita fabric which I was going to use in the baby quilt, but not now because it has glitter on it, and 5 yards of Kona turquoise. I bought the Kona because it was marked down and I had a 15% off coupon so I got it real cheap. The fabric is all washed and ready to be cut.

I wound the rest of the yarn I dyed this past weekend into balls. I am mailing my sister the pink and turquoise/yellow yard. I am keeping the gray and started knitting last evening a scarf for me.

The rest of my evening I spent gathering up the rest of the materials I have already purchased for the master bathroom so I could photograph them. Why you may ask? Well, I am refying my house and the woman who appraised my house is recommending not to give me the loan (with the same company I am have been with for 9 1/2 years!) until I get the bathroom done. Son of a bitch! All you readers out there know how hard I have been working on the house in January and all the work that I and my brother have gotten done. I am putting together a letter and documentation of all the work I have done and my wonderful mortgage guy is going to go to battle for me. Do they think I am not going to finish the bathroom when I have invested my money in materials? - Here is the wall tile, floor tile, mastic, grout, sinks, foucets, shower head, shower waterproofing, floor underlayment, wall sconces, ceiling fan/light, and custom vanity. Wish me luck!



1 comment:

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

It sounds like the appraiser is having a 'power play' issue. She wants to be the one in charge here. You have done so much work and you have pictorial documentation. I hope the bathroom remodel goes smoothly.