Tuesday, February 19, 2013

A hard time deciding...

Which fabric should I use for the last row of the Buffet baby quilt? I am out of shark, pirate, and parrot prints so I thought I would just use another music print, but I am not totally digging the print I picked for the bottom row.



So then I pulled out this multi colored print and pinned it up. Not sure about it either. See the square on the lower left?



Any opinions out there?

I did put a coat of paint on the ceiling last evening. It looks pretty good, but there are a couple places that could have been sanded better and will need some attention. From the floor I don't really see it, but then again my eyesight is not great. Once I had my nose up to the ceiling then I saw the little boo boos. So here is a picture of a white ceiling! I know it is what you are waiting for! LOL!

4 comments:

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

I think the dark print is good. I like a little weight to the last fabric to ground it.

Vicki W said...

Ditto what Wanda said.

K Quilts at Home (Karen) said...

I also agree about the darker print, looks great.

Glen QuiltSwissy said...

I like the dark........and the white ceiling!!!!