Wednesday, October 24, 2012

And then this happened ...

I wasn't going to buy any more fabric, and this happened!

I didn't have any of these prints so I just had to add them to the music fabric stash.

I went for my walk yesterday

and then this happened


a blister on my little toe! I opened up the blister, wrapped it in tape last night and it feels better this morning. I wrapped it up again in cushioned tape in case the rain stops so I can walk today.

I got my mail last evening and this happened!


This is an invite to a lingerie shower for my future sister-in-law. The shower is on Friday morning, the pre-wedding reception is Friday evening, and the wedding is on Saturday afternoon. The shower invite means I need to come up with another outfit! I have worn nothing but polo shirts and jeans for over 10 years and I have nothing to wear to any one of the three events! I borrowed a book from the library to try and figure out what I should wear.


I feel like I am livin' la vita loca!

1 comment:

Glen QuiltSwissy said...

Oh no! Blisters and more fabric.....what is the world coming to?

Well, blisters anyway, I can explain away the more fabric thing.

glen: