Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Bruce!

The concert was great last night. Bruce played a wide variety of songs from the beginning thru the new album. I had great seats - 12th row on the side - with no 6' tall guy in front of me (which usually happens!). I only had 5 hours of sleep so I will have to pace myself today. I am terrible picture taker, but here are a few.
A shot of the stage from the VIP Lounge
VIP Pass

Bruce in a sea of humanity

Being taken back to the stage by hundreds of hands - this was so cool to watch. Once he got to the stage the crowd set him down so gentle.



Playing to my side of the crowd

It doesn't make a lot of sense that you can't bring a camera, but it is ok to take a picture with your iPhone. Sneaky me, I have a small digital and had no problem getting it thru (don't tell anybody!).

No comments: