Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Scrap smackdown

We finally had a dry day so I finally got to mow my yard last evening. I didn't get the back mowed - it is still too wet and I have a lot of sticks to pick up. I left the weed wacking for another day also.

Here is the gathering of all my scraps. I sorted a bunch by color into grocery bags a while ago when I was babysitting my nephews. We had a copy paper delivery at work so I took all the boxes and will now sort my scraps into those boxes. It will be easier to hit the box rather than a slouchy bag.


I found this two units as I dug thru the scraps to find the novelty prints for the I Spy quilts. I don't remember making these. Maybe they were in my Mom's scraps. I like them and I think it will be a good way to use up the scraps that can't be used for the scrap zig zag blocks.
Sounds like a scrap smackdown plan doesn't it?

No comments: