Friday, April 22, 2011

Paula Nadelstern show

Here is the card for the Paula Nadelstern shown at the Akron Art Museum. I attended a meeting yesterday at the museum for brainstorming the people to target for this show. The opening party is June 17 and Paula will be attending the opening. With cupcakes, cordials, and coffee it sounds like it will be a wonderful, fun opening! Visit www.AkronArtMuseum.org for more info.



I am glad the weekend is here. I have a long list in my head of what I would like to get done and will only happen if I clone myself and don't sleep. The Improv baby quilt, staining and varnishing a coffe table, cleaning the laundry/utility/dye studio, cleanin out the garage, working on the scraps, and mowing the grass are on the list.

Saturday my nephew, The Michael Weber Show (his solo project), is playing along with Nikki Storm & Friends, and Straw Monkey. Michael will also be playing with Nikki Storm. This event runs from 3 - 7. I have to get those velcro straps sewn together so I can hand them off to Michael's dad and I am putting together a First Aid kit for Michael's other band, Retro. By the way Michael is 13 years old. You can go to the websites www.themichaelwebershow.com and see him in action or the Retro website which is www.retroclassicrock.com. Have a great weekend.

No comments: