Thursday, May 19, 2016

It has been a bit crazy

Life has been a bit crazy the last couple of days, but I believe I have finally found the right person to help. In the meantime I received my Great Barrier Reef badge for walking 1,600 miles which is the length of the reef.

I spent much of my evening on the phone with several of my siblings so no sewing happened. I managed to get the mower started and got the front mowed and part of the back until a piece of plastic that I didn't see got caught in the blades and shut the mower down. I couldn't get it restarted so I just quit. I think I sprained my right thumb.

I forgot to turn on the Tour of California, but I finally remember it was on and saw the very end of the race. Peter Sagan, one of my current favorite riders, won the stage. This was his second stage win for the 2016 TofC. Here he is receiving the green jersey for having the most sprint points so far in this 8 day race.

2 comments:

Glen QuiltSwissy said...

I meant to ask yesterday........did you make the seat on that lounge? I have one and love it, zero gravity from Bed Bath and Beyond Space!

Charlene S said...

I hope you made headway with the problem. Praying for you.