Tuesday, December 8, 2015

The waiting

I received my nephew's blanket in the mail yesterday. This will be going on the back of the t-shirt quilt.
Since I now have to wait until my sister ships me another t-shirt that is to go in the quilt, I thought I would try to use up more of the leftover bits from those two pink quilts I recently finished. Here are the scraps on the design wall - the two on the right were trimmed. Yes, I have run out of design wall. I was not about to take down the t-shirt quilt so we are double layering! I need to figure out where I can put up more design wall.

The rest of the parts are cut out so it is just a matter of sewing the parts together.

I don't know if that will happen or not tonight. I have to go and have a root canal today and tonight my nephew has a concert with a school ensemble called the Gold Tones. What I get done or due tonight will all depend on how the root canal goes.

1 comment:

Judy@Quilt Paradigm said...

OMG, that blanket!! How old is your nephew? I'm almost certain my daughter had that exact same one!! Oh what I would give to have those blankets now!! :(

I hope the root canal went well! Had a couple, I'm not a fan ;)