I spent last evening binding the Yo GG quilt - well, at least doing the machine sewing part. I didn't have enough of an odd orange fabric that I wanted to use for the binding so I settled on this green. The green pulls out the green of some of the characters. My next color choice was purple, but I don't have any purple fabric in my stash.
Here is the start of the pile of samples for my lecture on Thursday. Since I used the last samples I made in a quilt I needed to make new ones. I did them in black and white so they would photograph better and the contrast would help when I print them on the non-color printer.