Friday, August 30, 2013

Three day weekend - yeah!

It is going to be a busy three days. I was out the door early this morning to do my grocery shopping before work so that is out of the way. Saturday is a haircut then heading to a gig with my nephew's band in the afternoon.

I worked on the Yo Gabba Gabba quilt's border and it will be my goal to get the border tweaked, get the topped sewn together, and get it pin basted.

The other item on the list is getting two simple little girl's dresses made. Yesterday I received the lace, ribbon and zippers I ordered so I am all set with everything I need. All I have to do is draft a pattern and start sewing. I also bought a large spool of black quilting thread from the same company - Home Sew - that I needed for finishing the Halloween quilt. I may be using is also on the Yo Gabba quilt too.

If I have time I would like to get started on the Elmo quilt. Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

I like the border on the quilt. Your block design is still on my list to make.