Monday, August 26, 2013

More FQ's, Halloween quilt progress, new quilt top

I worked all day Saturday on going thru my stash and making more FQ's and some half yard pieces. Here is the box of FQ's and the 1/2 yard box is now overflowing.
Sunday I quilted on the Halloween quilt. I got 5 more blocks quilted and worked on the quilting the border also.
As I was quilting thoughts of what I needed to get done bounced around in my head. I need to get this quilt done by Oct. 31, BUT I need to get two smaller quilts done by early October so I needed to switch gears and start on those two smaller quilts. The first will be made with Yo Gabba Gabba fabric. This is the progress made. I like the way this quilt looks despite the goofy fabric.

The other quilt will be made with Elmo fabric. I dug thru the stash and found some tone on tone fabrics and some polka dot fabrics I will add into the mix.

1 comment:

Vicki W said...

Glad your to do list has quilting projects instead of house projects!