Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Making a pincushion

For our MQG meeting we are to bring a pincushion. I started on mine last evening. I got out some beautiful linen thread to add a little hand quilting to the cushion. I don't want to show you it until after the meeting as a few members of the group read my blog. I guess it wouldn't really matter, but I just thought I wanted to keep it under wraps until after the meetingso here is the back of the cushion.



I did get my hardware for my bathroom yesterday. Here are two pieces. I got a good deal on ebay.



Just to let you know I am still having problems with posting pictures. No matter what I do the pictures attached at the beginning of the post so I have to cut and then paste them where I want it to be. I hate when Blogger thinks it is making things better. Is anyone else having this issue?

1 comment:

Glen QuiltSwissy said...

I have the same problem with the photos. Sometimes mine even come out sideways and nothing I can do will change them to read upright.

I just grab the photos and move them rather than cut and paste. But I do make them small first. It seems not to like to move medium-up sizes as easily.

Sigh....blogger. What are we to do?

glen: off to make some potato/carrot/leek soup