Thursday, October 11, 2012

Walking, wedding quilt and M & M's

It rained yesterday morning, but the weather cleared so I could go on my lunch time walk. Here is another small waterfall along the towpath.

This is a shot of the other side of the bridge that I cross under. There was a man walking with his little boy. The boy looked about 4 and he was having the best time hanging out with his dad.

I got busy last night doing laundry and making a batch of yogurt so I did not have much time to sew. I did finish quilting the block I had worked on the night before.
Only 14 more to go!

We got our order from Staples yesterday afternoon and the woman who places the order had a coupon for a free 40 ounce bag of M & M's. I just wrapped my arms around it and held it for awhile.

Well tomorrow I am headed to Charm. I am so excited! I will be getting up around 4:30 or 5 a.m. depending on if I get packed tonight or not. I need to leave by 6 a.m. so that I can get to Charm by 7:30. Charm Harness and Boot is having a big sale and they open at 7:30. They carry lots of outdoor wear, Under Armor, and boots and shoes of all kinds. Maybe I can find myself a good deal on some new winter boots. The quilt shop opens at 8 a.m. so I will have to shop quick!

1 comment:

shawn said...

Your quilt is coming along nicely- are you hand quilting?