Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Keeping busy

Yesterday weather was absolutely beautiful for Ohio this time of year. The temp was in the mid 60's and the sun was shining. I increased my mileage at lunch time to 3 miles and after work I rode bike for 45 minutes. I am trying to soak in all this nice weather before the nasty stuff shows up.

After the bike ride I finished hemming the sleeves of my neighbor's jacket and walked around the corner to deliver it. I had worked on the wedding quilt a bit, but was up early this morning and finished block number 36.

The last 6 blocks are in the middle of the quilt so there will be some major wrestling to work on them. The quilt is 6 - 14" blocks by 7 - 14" blocks so that is 84" x 98".
Here are the 6 blocks left to quilt.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

All that exercise paying off?