Tuesday, April 24, 2012

And the winners are ....

Mike for the fabric and Glen for the thread - congratulations and thanks again for everyone who is participating in this event. I will let you know Peg's reactions to all the support.

I started machine quilting on the turquoise and brown baby quilt. I am using a light turquoise/aqua thread on the top and bottom.


The ducks are back! I saw both the male and female. The female was rooting around looking for a better place to put her next. I sorry, but that is one dumb duck! The skunk will come back, but I guess the skunk has to eat too.

4 comments:

Glen QuiltSwissy said...

Well!! I am returned from the cruise and now a bog winner!

Thank you!

glen

Glen QuiltSwissy said...

And a BIG winner too, LOL!

glen

Charlene S said...

Mailed my package this morning a bit later due to unexpected travel and events.

Mike Pearson said...

I hope she got my package and liked it. I got my wins on Saturday! Thanks Patty!