This weekend was a bit rough. I did managed to get the rest of the paired up 2 1/2" strips sewn together and pressed. Next I need to sew the pairs of strips together.
Saturday I didn't feel good so but I did manage to finish up sewing the binding on the double wedding ring quilt. Yes I am doing this backwards according to tradition. I have all the melons on the outside edge of the quilt quilted so why not go ahead and do the binding? This is not the first time I had put together a quilt this way so I have no fear.
I spent some time rolling change that has accumulated. I found a small box to put the rolls in when I haul them to the credit union.
I still have more pennies to wrap.
I went to mow yesterday, but the mower would not start. I went out a few hours later and tried again but nothing. I have had it with this mower. It works fine if it starts, but I can't take yanking that cord 20 or 30 times anymore. I guess I have gotten my money's worth out of it. I bought it in 1985 which makes it 33 years old. I am sure someone could work on it and get it running, but I am done with messing around with it and not knowing if it is going to start when I need it to run.