Thursday, August 15, 2019

A bit more done on #6

I left for work yesterday at 5:50 a.m. I got home at 6:00 p.m. It was a long day so I didn't have much time to sew. I did manage to get the last row sewn together which is better than a stick in the eye! LOL!!!

The was big ol' moon hanging in the sky on my way to work. It looked huge and changed as I drove from off white to light orange.

I am taking Friday off and have a busy weekend ahead. I have to try and get after those weeds in the flower beds. It is just still so darn humid and wet in the mornings. Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

Here's wishing you a great weekend for the shows.
Hot and Humid, yup, keeping us inside.
xx, Carol

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

I hope you have some rain free time to work outside this weekend. We are supposed to get some rain each day for the next 3. With as little that we have had I'll be surprised if they are right with the prediction.