Monday, November 30, 2015

20th finish for 2015

Number 20 is done. I can also cross it off my UFO list! These strips are what I started off with.

I only had to cut 4 or 5 strips of fabric to have enough to make this quilt with no leftovers! The quilt is 32.25" x 39.75". I quilted it with King Tut linen white thread.

I had an friend stop over yesterday and I was telling her about what quilts I needed to get done in the next 6 months. I have a t-shirt quilt for my nephew I need to have done by mid-January so I can send it back to Georgia with my sister, his mother, when she comes to Ohio so I don't have to mail it. My friend reminded me Jan. 15 is only about six weeks away! I guess I had better get crack-a-lackin' on it! Here are the t-shirts and the design wall with the shirts I managed to get interfacing on them last evening.

3 comments:

Judy@Quilt Paradigm said...

Holy cow, Patty, you are on a roll!! This new quilt turned out beautifully and how nice to have the perfect amount of scraps with no left overs! At the rate you are going, finishing your nephew's quilt will not be a problem!

Elaine M said...

A warm and inviting quilt that will give wonderful dreams. I do admit that the picture of strips did not interest me, but the baby quilt is a great finish. Good luck on the T shirt quilt, I think you have a enough time since you are determined to finish it.

Vicki W said...

You do set ambitious goals!